Thursday 19 November 2009

UKS Wicked CC

Can't belive it was almost a week ago now, but the UKS Wicked Cyber Crop was brilliant! I was a Toto and even though we only came 3rd I had a fabby time as I am sure we all did. Just thought I would share all my Los in one place, still got a few that I want to create and need to finish off the amazing Christmas Countdown by Di O, fingers crossed this weekend.

Above is my creation for the Pre-crop Challenge. Lots of flowers, fabric for the house, paint for the sky and text paper for the clouds. the tree was made with Pink paislee and 3 bugs papers.


This was my first LO of the weekend, the first challenge - We're off to see the wizard. It shows how one day I WILL visit the Grand Canyon, my dream!

This layout was for the Twister & Shout by Taniwha & PaperArts class. I was very upset that I missed getting the kit for this one but am pleased with how it turned out. Papers are Pink Paislee.

The next class was Over the Rainbow by Ifa. And what a beautiful class. think this lo is one of my faves of the weekend. Love all those ribbons!

This Lo was for the Scarecrow challenge. I handstitched all the fabric squares to the papers and the photos show some patchwork cushions I have made. The title doesn't show up so well in the photo but its fabric letters and I journalled all around the edge. I also made the fabric flower.

This Lo was for Take No Notice of the Man behind the Curtain by Shimelle. Again another one that I was upset about not getting the kit for but think I managed pretty well. Photo not very good due to poor lighting but all the papers are scrap pieces I had left over and it's very pretty and pink. Still want to add a few things to it I think, but not sure...

This was for the lion challange. Pretty simple but something I am glad to have scrapped about.


And finally this is my creation with the Mystery Kit. I don't think the photo does it justice really tho. It's a mini book. I have loads of photos of the pages inside that I will share another day, think that's probably enough for now!
Am going to be very busy this weekend again, hopefully with news to tell everyone on Monday!
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment