Monday 18 January 2010

52 in 10 and Digi!

Very long time no blog! Unsuprisingly I didn't get much further with my JYC, still hoping to be able to catch up with at least some pages some time but not sure when. However I have started a new project on Scrapdolly's (Karen) blog - 52 in 10


Again unsuprisingly I am behind by a week but am pleased with the 2 that I have done. The 3rd prompt is def going to take some thinging about!

This first layout is a hybrid, mostly done on the computer but I added some buttons, ribbon, pearls and a heading after it was printed. I decided to do it as a double layout so that I could include a pic of me from each year 2000 - 2010.


The second LO is again a hybrid however all the papers were printed from the computer and then layered up with some ribbons and flowers. I stitched the edges of the blue paper to create a pocket and each of the tags is for a seperate goal - Time, Fitness and Joy.


I have also been having a play with some just Digi layouts, am quite pleased for my first attempt but feel they are missing something.





Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. I love your digi layouts. I've tried digi before and this has given me the urge to have another go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your double layout is so stylish and chic looking, Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Decade layout Maxine, its fab. Your digi lo's are super too - I haven't a clue when it comes to creating digi layouts!

    ReplyDelete