Monday 15 March 2010

Soooooo long!

Has been sooo long since I've posted anything, oh dear! To be honest I haven't really done any crafting for ages, well since my last posts really. I have been working on my shop (Which Crafts?) and have recently started a second (or third if you include the shop!) part time job as well! Thought I would share some old layouts and a mini book I made using some beautiful papers I brought in for the shop!



The kits containing these papers are available here if u like!! I will be filling this as soon as I get time with pics of me and my boyfriend on our trip away last month.

Oh and this layout was created using the January Kit from Which Crafts? 1 still availble on sale here!

This Paper Bag mini book was made quite a while ago now! But have never shared it on here. I have been thinking of making another one with the Celebration page kit from the shop... but doubt I will ever get time lol!

These papers are Junkitz Salsa Celebration and are my absolute fave papers ever! The pics are of me and my birthday cakes made by my wonderful mum and nan over the years lol!

Hope I will get some more crafting done soon, thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment