Tuesday 16 November 2010

Some Layouts!

I've been neglecting my blog for ages now and I think it is time to put a stop to that! I will hopefully be able to share some pages from my Christmas Journal in December but for now I thought I would share some layouts that I have done over the last 2 months that never found their way here!

I created this layout for mine and my boyfriends 3 year anniversary! i have become obcessed with butterflies on my layouts lately as you will see and made the 4 flower embellishments myself (similar ones are available to buy on Which crafts? here!)


This layout was made using the gorgeous MME Lost and Found papers which are also available to buy at Which Crafts?! I fell in love with these papers so I had to use them on a layout for me!


I am in a group on UKScrappers Called the Scrap Apples (hi ladies!) and we had a weekly challenge in October. We did 3 different challanges that you could choose from and this is my example for one of them, which uncluded journaling about what you would do if you had the extra hour when the clocks went back instead of sleeping! I used lots of different papers scraps for this but most was American Crafts and Pink Paislee.




This layout was my example for one of our other challenges, it was based on a sketch by fellow Scrap Apple Mim who got the inspiration from a Picasso Picture, which was the main focue of the challenge. Wasn't I cute!!


Thanks for looking, I have a few more bits to share hopefully later in the week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment