Thursday 5 August 2010

Bits and Bobs

Been slacking again :o(
Oh well, here are some creations I have made recently, Hoping to do some crafting soon that isn't something for the shop.




I have fallen in love with the American Crafts Dear Lizzy range and that is what the kit I used to create these mainly contained. The Kit - Summer Dreams from Which Crafts? is full of pretty and summer colours. I LOVE it! Still hven't really filled the journal up but am hoping to soon.



The cards above were all created with the Inkadinkado Inchie Stamps (available from Which Crafts?). I am not a big card maker but I really enjoyed making these. Just a little bit of Distress Inks and some gems were also added. They are so quick and easy but I think they look quite effective too.

Finally here is an altered Clipboard of which the kit is also available in the shop.

Well that's it for me at the moment, you can pop on over to the Which Crafts? Blog if you want to see more creations by me and the design team for Which Crafts?


The next thing I want to have a play with is this new kit - sooooo pretty :) Although I love all the Embellish Kits, almost want to keep them all to myself!!



Oh and then there is the Elle's Studio FREE Journaling class coming up soon too, and Which Crafts? is sponsoring :) See more details on the WHC Blog!


Hugs and periwinkles xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment