Sunday 9 August 2009

Mini Books...
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Have only just realised today while going through some of my boxes of stash just how many I actully have. And how many of them are only half finished lol!

I soooo can't wait for the mini book special that is going to be on UKS this week. And luckily I even have 2 days off this week where hopefully I will get a chance to have a play :)

Most of my mini books I have made. I just don't get the same feeling from ready made ones. And yes I do have a Bind It All :) Had it for my birthday last year, probably don't use it as much as I should but am getting better with it!!


The mini books in the piccy above include my First CJ - Love Hate which was completed this year with the Lovely Kirsty's Kolourful and Kreative Newbies on UKS.


All these ones are unfinished! They include my Christmas album 08, 2 of my last years holidays, one of nights out with my friends, and 2 yearly ones for 2008/09 and some of the others I don't even have a clue what I am going to put in them yet!

I must admit I do have a bit of a thing about making mini books and not actually putting anything in them. Although I do have plently of photos so will get around to it eventually!!



Had a play today with the Triangle Squash Book on the UKS Home page and this is what I have come up with:

I haven't had a chance to do the front covers yet but am pleased with how it has come out. The papers are Cherry Arte His and Her Basics. I just LOVE anything black, red and white so when I saw them I just HAD to have them!

Anyways am off out with the boyfriend in a bit, we have some lovely weather today so are going to go out and enjoy it. You never know when it's going to happen again!! Thanks for reading!


5 comments:

  1. Whoa that's a lot of mini books! :D They do all look lovely though. Those Cherry Arte papers are really lovely, I look forward to seeing that one when it's finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - lovely minibooks! I'm a very recent convert, and in fact bought myself a bind it all last week. I've not used it yet though - I'm waiting for some wires to be delivered, as I underestimated the size I would need. And I have not one, but two books currently on the go - and I'm determined to finish them this week! After struggling for so long with book rings, I'm really looking forward to being able to play with the machine and bind them properly! I may well be back asking for advice very soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you've got loads..they look fab. So glad you enjoy them. Ali Edwards has a basket of them (finished) in her hall for guests to browse through. Nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great collectiom of mini books, I am going to download the destructions for all the books from the minibook week, no idea when I will get around to doing them though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW that is a lot of hard work you have put in. What a great collection.

    I love the idea of the triangle squash book.

    ReplyDelete