Wednesday 12 August 2009

Quite a productive day...

Feels like I have managed to get quite a lot done today. Firstly here are some ATCs that I made so I can swap them on the ATC Trail on UKS:
Haven't made proper ATC's for ages. Used to swap them quite a lot on another forum I was part of but that was over a year ago.


These ones are all made with paper scraps, flowers, rub ons, some ribbon and Crafty Individuals Printed Acetate.

The words are just what the acatate pictures made me think of!

I have also managed a 6x12 layout with a pic that I have had for over a year and been meaning to scrap. Didn't turn out how I had it in my head but am very pleased with it!


I used random black and white papers, ribbon, ric rac, flowers and embellishments.

The butterful boarder is bazzill just the edge and I used a papermania template for the stitched butterfly.

The orange butterful in the top corner is from a pack of AC thicker accents.
The journalling reads: Weymouth beach. We were stood watching the sea and this little butterful came and landed right by our feet to sun itself on the sand!

And finally I also managed to start my You Think You Know me album for Shimelle's Class. Signed up a while ago and have just never got around to starting!!
So here it is!
I just used random bits of paper scraps, acetate, thickers, ribbon, flowers and the inside pages are mostly made from Crafty Templates Note To Self Quirky Kit.
I have only done the front and first 2 pages but it is a start!
Will hopefully be able to do a bit each week.
Anyways thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. I like the look of the album for the do you think you know me class? It looks very interesting - can we see some more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you have been really busy! loving the mixed fonts on the cover of your album.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything you've been doing, lots of gorgeousness but that butterfly lo. Wow. He just pops off the page. Love all the black &white with hints at orange. Never tried a 6X12 page but it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your 6x12 LO - the colours are great! You must be pleased with it. Its such a shame you can't come to our crops in Somerset as we have a UKS'er who is mad on ATC's and would love to swap with you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the album cover - simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete