Friday 9 January 2015

Bit of a Scrap

So I thought it would be good to share a few scrapbook pages. These were all made sometime in 2010/11 I believe and I don't think I've shared them on here before!

This layout was created from a UK Scrappers Cyber Crop class. I really enjoyed making the  felt embellishments although it makes the page very bulky in my album!


I love this page, it's not my usual style at all but I find it really fun and I love all the layers and the pearl swirl.


This is one of my all time favourite layouts and I have actually created 2 other layouts based on this one (one of the others is a few posts down). I love the stitching and all the different ribbons and extra bits. I also love seeing all my different hair styles on one page. I might have to do another one like this though because last year my hair was blue all over then purple all over!


It's a shame that this layout didn't take a photo so well, it's not very easy to read the title (better IRL) but it says 'Snowflakes are Winters Butterflies'. This was created with a kit I believe for a UK Scrappers Crop.


Thanks for having a look and hope you like my creations :)
Happy Crafting,
Maxine xx

No comments:

Post a Comment